Senin, 14 November 2016

You hei you , you know what,
Girl...
Everyday you look so beautiful
You know what
You have made my heart beat so fast when i meet you
I have planned to make a relation with you
But....
How broken my heart is !
Last night i saw you with a boy right there
You looked very close with him
I have tried to forget you
But something hold my heart
I can't forget you
Your face have saved in my mind

But now i have realized that there are not just one girl
There are So much girl
But i wish you know that i love you
And...
I just one question have you ever loved me?

1 komentar:

  1. Capital the "I" please
    You have made my heart beat so fast when i meet you
    Last night i saw you with a boy right there
    But now i have realized that there are not just one girl
    There are So much girl
    But i wish you know that i love you


    Interesting story though
    I do like your lyric.. but it sounds like a poem
    Keep working.

    BalasHapus